Rain, Clouds, and Edward.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OKI Twilight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 337
Location : In forks...wondering why Edward hasnt changed Bella yet
Real First Name : Lesley
Coven : Head of Cullen Clan
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Auduitorium Information
Name: Violet Trice
Species: Human

OKI Twilight. Empty
PostSubject: OKI Twilight.   OKI Twilight. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 pm

OKI Twilight

Mary Cecil

8616 Roth Road

Louisville, KY 40219

(502)741-6539

missmarynova@yahoo.com

September 20, 2008

Dear Fellow Twilight Fans,

My name is Mary Cecil and I am one of the lead committee members for O.K.I. Twilight, a fan group that services the Ohio , Kentucky , and Indiana region. Our group, in conjunction with Twilightmoms.com, wanted to bring a little bit of the big Twilight party feel to our area by hosting a Twilight Movie Release Party and Charity Event.

All proceeds from this event will be donated to The Center for Women and Families. The Center is a private, non-profit corporation that exists to serve and advocate for women and families affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, and economic hardship, and serves over 30,000 clients each year in Southern Indiana and Louisville . We chose this particular charity because we feel that it upholds a central part of Mrs. Meyer’s books, which is to treat women with respect.

At this time we are reaching out to the online Twilight community to help promote our event. We would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to post our flyer information on the front page of your website. Attached, you will find the flyer with information pertinent to our event. Please feel free to use this and our website link www.geocities.com/sweetnakita1/.

You may visit our website, and www.Thecenteronline.com, for more information.

As Twilight fans, it is important to us that we give back to our communities and have fun doing so! We are truly excited to bring such an event to the Louisville area.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any questions, please contact me by email or phone, both are provided above.

Best Regards,

Mary Cecil

O.K.I. Twilight

OKI Twilight.
Page 1 of 1