Rain, Clouds, and Edward.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Bonfire!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Female
Number of posts : 322
Real First Name : Katherine
Coven : Head of Volturi
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Auduitorium Information
Name: Rosalie
Species: Vampire

Summer Bonfire! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Bonfire!   Summer Bonfire! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:10 pm

There is a bonfire at the Cullens tonight! RP you as yourself (not a book character) at this dance. 10 points will go to you for participation. Have fun, and remember the RP rules!
P.S. You should post a picture of your outfit for an extra 10 points!
Back to top Go down
http://raincloudsandedward.heavenforum.com
GlitteringMeadow773
GlitteringMeadow773

Female
Number of posts : 121
Location : Dreaming of being in the meadow with Edward....*sighs happily*
Real First Name : Kate
Coven : Volturi Coven
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Auduitorium Information
Name: Sarah

Summer Bonfire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonfire!   Summer Bonfire! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:49 pm

Kate bubbled with excitement as she pulled on her new green dress and modeled it off for her sister.
"I'm so excited!!!!" Kate said as she twirled around. "The Cullen House! I've been dreaming about this my whole life!!!"
Rachel laughed at Kate as she dug out two pairs of shoes. "They've only been here for two years."
"I know, but...Which one...the yellow ones...or the white ones?"
"Go with the white ones. And you're gonna be late."
Kate shrieked as she looked at the clock. "Gotta run! See ya later!"
"Have fun!"
Kate got into the car and started driving to the Cullen house. I hope I can find it... she thought to herself. But she shouldn't have been worried when she saw the house's driveway...
Back to top Go down
http://edwardplushieclub.heavenforum.com/index
Friday Sunset
Friday Sunset

Number of posts : 9
Real First Name : Eryn
Coven : Cullen
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Auduitorium Information
Name:

Summer Bonfire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonfire!   Summer Bonfire! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Friday was dressed like a normal teenage girl as she pulled up in her red jeep, it was pretty run down but she loved it nonetheless, she hopped out of the car in her black boots and skinny jeans, her black top was waveing in the breeze and her freshly purple hair was wrapped under a hat. Smiling she walked up to the front door.

Seeing someone else pull up she bared her teeth out of habit, she wasn't used to anyone yet, seeing as she'd spent the last three years with the polar bears, the wasn't much else she could do she'd already gone to college 30 times, posing as Scarlet Rose and Danielle Jones, she'd figured enough was enough. But the polar bear reseach had gone well and her eyes were a neutral golden color, she'd tried to dye them silver with no luck. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and waved at the new comer.

She rang the doorbell as she waited for the person she didn't know to met her at the stairs.

http://johnboy.nerdvana.net.au/images/ccshowwint/blacktopjeans.jpg

Last edited by Friday Sunset on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : outfit issues)
Back to top Go down
Vampire_beautiful
Teenager
Vampire_beautiful

Male
Number of posts : 27
Real First Name : Matthew.
Coven : Cullen.
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Auduitorium Information
Name: Matthew Folkland.

Summer Bonfire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonfire!   Summer Bonfire! EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:03 pm

Matthew walked up the path to the house. The house shown bright in the fire that had already started. Matthew guessed that he was just a little late for this gathering. He hoped that Edward wasn't ion a mood. He hated him when he was like that, he was almost werewolvish when he was in a mood. Matthew walked further into the driveway. Stepping carefully because the dark made his blurred vision worse. Matthews shoes twinkled in the firelight, he smiled, hoping that he would attract someone here. He didn't have a mate yet. he wanted one to cure his loneliness.
Back to top Go down
lilangelleslie3
Teenager
lilangelleslie3

Female
Number of posts : 4
Real First Name : Leslie
Coven : Cullen
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Auduitorium Information
Name: Bayley

Summer Bonfire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonfire!   Summer Bonfire! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:26 pm

Once Leslie finished with her hair in the bathroom mirror, she rushed over to her sister, Madai, and asked for her opinion.

"You look fine.", she replied, not really paying attention while she was talking on the phone, listening to her iPod, AND on MySpace all at the same time. What a multi-tasker.

I ran to the best mirror in the house and checked myself out. Whoa, I DO look good. My new sunny colored baby doll dress looked wonderful against my perfectly tanned skin. Thanks Mom for letting me live in Miami the past few years Very Happy

"Madai, I'm going over to the bonfire bash at the Cullens! You sure you don't wanna come?" I shouted down the hall, while I waited for her response.

"Dude, I already told you I'm not gonna go to that stu... WAIT A MINUTE. You never said it was at the Cullens!" she replied. Oh boy, here we go again.... Why did I even mention it?

"Why didn't you say anything sooner? Now I have a little bit of time to get ready! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EMMETT! HE'S SOOOO CUTE! One time, after school, we were hanging out..." I shut out Madai's ridiculous stories that I had heard twenty million times as I sat down on the soft white couch.

I started thinking about how late I was going to be and how much time I was losing sitting here when I could be sitting in a soft white couch with Edward at his house.

When my sister got in the shower I wrote a note and slipped it under the bathroom door.

It read:

Madai,
I'm going ahead to the bonfire. If they ask, I'll tell them you'll be there shortly because Mike made you close the store today. Even if I don't like lying
-_- Hurry up this time! Don't make it like prom. You got there when the night guy was already cleaning the gym. AFTER EVERYONE LEFT. And don't make another dramatic entrance. Please. It's embarrassing.
See you soon.
-Leslie

And off I went, to see my beautiful Edward Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Bonfire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonfire!   Summer Bonfire! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Bonfire!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rain, Clouds, and Edward. :: Forks High School :: Gym Class-